Translate

Kingdom, Come!

Yesterday I had another follow-up exam by the doctor. I was feeling nervous - nervous about the procedure and a little nervous about the results. When thoughts of cancer recurrence crossed my mind, I dismissed them and thanked God for healing.

I asked the Lord to be with me during that appointment.

Praise God, I did receive a good report. The doctor said that there are not even any signs of the radiation treatments that I had which had showed up on previous exams.

What a relief! And again a feeling of being set free.

On the drive home I was listening to the radio. Matt Maher's song was on, and - alone in the car - I began singing along with a very grateful heart.


 

May His Kingdom come into our hearts, into our lives, and into our world. 

"For the Kingdom, the power, and the glory are yours forever!" 

4 comments:

  1. Shirley, what beautifulnews!! Praise God.Th a k you for sharing (and for sharing Matt Maher, too)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rainy, yes, beautiful news. Also, Matt Maher is one of my favorites. I've included more of his songs in other posts.

      Delete
  2. Amen! Clearly, Shirley, Our Good and Gracious Lord has many more plans for you! We are grateful for His Gift of you to us and the world! Praise and Thanks be to His Holy Name!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, L, Thank you for your encouragement. Praise and glory be to God forever.

      Delete