Translate

It's Going to be All Right

I heard that one can expect to experience trials during Holy Week. This is Holy Week.

I've been feeling overwhelmed with all that I think I need to be doing. I have family medical issues I need to face and deal with. When I turn on the news, what I hear is not good. Yesterday I felt discouraged. And I am tired.

Last night I went to Mass and Adoration. I was grateful to come into the most Holy Presence of Jesus, just to be with Him.

This morning I awoke with more peace, hope and energy. I know that everything is going to be all right. Life is good. God is good always. Praise be to our merciful and most loving God, our Redeemer.

1 comment:

  1. Praise and Thanks be to God for He IS Good! He is generous in all His Gifts and Merciful to all His children!

    ReplyDelete