Translate

"Word Blitz"

I have a passion for "Word Blitz." I play this game on my phone. I really enjoy finding as many words as quickly as I can in the grid of letters in front of me. As an English major in college, I've always liked words and their nuanced meanings.

I began to think of Jesus as The Word - the Living Word. I find Jesus before me. When I take the time to look carefully, to focus on life's events, I begin to see Him. I see Redeemer. I see Savior. Son of the Father. Brother. Friend. Mercy. Life. Truth. The Way. Son of Mary. Son of the Father. Divine Presence...

Thank you, Jesus, for being with us always, and for revealing to us the overwhelming Love of the Father for each of us. You have promised to never leave us. May we see You with us in all of life's events. May we know the comfort and the challenge of your Divine Presence. Praise to You, to our Father, and to the Holy Spirit of Love.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. John 1:1.

1 comment:

  1. Yes! And John 1:1 takes us right back to Genesis 1:1-3:
    "In the beginning, when God created the heavens and the earth and the earth was without form or shape, with darkness over the abyss and a mighty wind sweeping over the water. Then God 'SAID': Let there be light, and there was light."
    When God created the heavens and the earth, God, The Holy Spirit, issued forth from the Father as a mighty wind that swept over the land. Then God spoke His Word and all creation came into being! God, the Father is the speaker of God, the Son, the Word that went forth.
    Father, Son, and Holy Spirit - one God for ever and ever! How can it not give us goosebumps? Praise and Thanks Be to God!

    ReplyDelete