Translate

What's the Difference?

One of my favorite TV programs on The CatholicTV Network is Poco a Poco, four Franciscan friars sharing views on spirituality and practical applications in everyday life.

On the episode I watched a few nights ago, one of them suggested to take time to look at a crucifix, perhaps one on a wall that we walk by so often during the day, or to gaze upon Jesus in Adoration, and ask oneself, "What difference does this make in my life?"


Photo by Mateus Campos Felipe on Unsplash

What is the difference (or what could it be)? Renew a personal commitment to live out that difference. 

And I, when lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to Myself.
                                                                               John 12:32

1 comment:

  1. This is the difference the Crucifix makes:
    Jesus took this brutal instrument of torture and turned it into a Sacrifice of Love. His enemies wanted to prove He was a fraud, but instead ensure that His Name would be the Name above all names for eternity!
    Deuteronomy 30:19-20 "I call heaven and earth today to witness against you. I have set before you life and death, the blessing and the curse. Choose life, then, that you and your descendants may live, by loving the Lord, your God, obeying his voice, and holding fast to him."
    I John 4:9 "In this way the love of God was revealed to us: God sent his only Son into the world so that we might have life through him."
    Joshua 24:15 "As for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.”

    ReplyDelete